Justin Welby - First and Foremost Kind and Compassionate



For years I have admired Justin Welby - although I do not necessarily agree with all his doctrinal views. Learning from others with whom we have difference theological perspectives is humbling. I love the Archbishop's book on 'Dethroning Mamon'. I read it within 2 days of purchasing. The eloquent, yet no-nonsense way in which he presents the gospel is so refreshing I had a major paradigm shift about the way in which Yeshua/Jesus dealt with others throughout his ministry. In reaching out to the lepers, the outcasts, the marginalised, he restored them psychically, spiritually and socially.


I recommend this book on the BookBub website as one of my favourite reads.




I hope he enjoyed reading my gift book - the Bible Simplified in 40 Q&A's.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog