Deception a sign of the times - 2 TIMOTHY 3:13 



Over the past 2 years my business interests have been targeted - a hate crime.


My business was cyberhacked, the business cards I designed a few months ago taken, the business cards a former business associate designed for me 18 months ago stolen from the post office.


My business cards have my own image on them - I am 50, studied Intellectual Property Law, as a teenager and have always been protective of my business interests.


Learning to navigate the web has been a challenge as I am a confessed technophobe.


Quirky and unconventional - 777 FDH - 7 stands for complete in the Bible - and as a single woman I feel complete in God's love.


Unconventional I have two copyrighted curved tattoos on my shoulders - Cescalovesjazz on one shoulder and a hummingbird, the symbol of resilience along with my ethos - celebration of creativity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog