Welcome to the future. The future is bright the future is with Yahweh. 


Turning 50 in 2021 was a great milestone.



I left behind toxic family, toxic friends, toxic memories, toxic patterns.


Say hello to new experiences and kindred spirits.


The Bible is my favourite book - it brings me inspiration and helps keep me forward looking towards eternity.


Yesterday I was listening to a Bible based talk and the subject of when does eternity begin.


Many feel that it begins when life ends on earth and individuals are resurrected to heaven. For those who have the hope of living forever in heaven on earth, paradise, eternity begins the day their name is found permanently written in the book of life - at the end of Christ's Millennial Reign when Satan is let loose and all those who pass the final test are granted the gift of everlasting life.


REVELATION 22:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog